The Good Food Guide 2013 app is out now, making sure foodie fanatics can hunt down hip cafés, pleasing pubs and of-the-moment restaurants from the palm of their hand.
Whether searching for hidden gems, tracking down hot new talent or seeking out a seasoned old-timer, with The Good Food Guide 2013 app, finding the ideal eatery is simply a few taps of the finger away.
The Good Food Guide has long been the nation’s bestselling restaurant guide, and the latest version of the app continues to build on its outstanding reputation as the most reliable way to secure your culinary credentials. Featuring over 1,300 of the very best restaurants, pubs and cafés from around the UK, alongside many other fantastic foodie features this app is a must-have on the iPhone or iPad of anyone who loves to eat out.
If you know what you are looking for use the app to hone in on your preferred place with the Nearby Places function.
- If you are keen on a certain cuisine use it to seek out the very best on offer using the Advance Search.
- If it’s inspiration you are after use the handy Editors’ Picks for great suggestions from The Good Food Guide experts.
- And, to stay ahead of the culinary-curve, read our Foodie’s Digest for epicurean news, chef interviews and lively articles.
Once you’ve found what you are looking for use the app to reserve your table, share with friends and get you there – and once you’ve eaten don’t forget to send your feedback and tell The Good Food Guide exactly what you think!
Rochelle Venables, Managing Editor of The Good Food Guide, commented: ‘Convenience is king these days, so with the latest app from The Good Food Guide we are delivering a fast, reliable way to tap in to the best of British dining. It is ideal if you are on the move, travelling around the country, or want on-the-spot suggestions – and with our great reputation, whatever your culinary quest, with The Good Food Guide 2013 app you know you’ll be eating out in style!’
New in this version “Editors’ Picks” including
- Editors’ picks…Special Occasions
- Editors’ picks…Little Gems
- Editors’ picks…A Weekend in the Country
- Editors’ picks…Breakfast in London
- Editors’ picks…Pubs with Rooms
- Editors’ picks…Farm to Fork
- Editors’ picks…Cheap Eats (London)
- Editors’ picks…Cheap Eats (UK)
- Editors’ picks…Family Friendly
Other key features of the app include:-
- The Good Food Guide 2013 print edition reviews available in their entirety
- ‘Nearby places’ quick restaurant finder function wherever you are
- ‘Advance Search’ includes sorting by distance, price, cuisine and The Good Food Guide cooking score
- Dedicated ‘Awards’ section to see the restaurants who have recently won accolades from The Good Food Guide, alongside top-rated and longest serving restaurants
- Book your table directly through the app and manage your upcoming reservations
- Send feedback about your dining experiences directly to The Good Food Guide
- Interactive mapping showing different types of entries
- Bookmark your favourite restaurants and make your own notes
- Share via Twitter, Facebook and email
About The Good Food Guide
The Good Food Guide is the UK’s bestselling restaurant guide. The guide does not accept advertising and pays for every meal it reviews, ensuring it is completely independent and impartial. It includes reviews of the very best establishments in the UK, from great-value pubs to fine dining. Feedback from diners is used to shape future editions of The Good Food Guide – restaurant-lovers can visit www.thegoodfoodguide.co.uk/feedback to submit a restaurant review.