Here is what I did with your lovely Yorkshire Chorizo….
- 1 bag of mixed leaf salad
- 4 of Will’s Church End Farm eggs
- The Chorizo – both of them
- Small bag of pine nuts
- 1 lemon
- Handful of sweet small tomatoes
- A dash of your rapeseed oil
- Tin of chickpeas
- Handful of new potatoes
- Salt and pepper
- Salad leaves went into a large salad bowl, with the tomatoes.
- Dry fried the pine nuts and then dropped them onto the top of the leaves when going brown.
- Boiled the eggs and cut them into 4 and put them on top of the leaves.
- Sliced the new potatoes and added them,
- Slices the chorizo and fried it in a good glug of rapeseed oil.
- When they were starting to crisp I added the chick peas and let them soak up the oil.
- Then all the oil, peas and chorizo went onto the leaves.
- Added a glug of the oil and squeezed over the lemon juice and added some salt and pepper.
- Gave it a good mix up with my hands.
Had it with alcoholic ginger beer that I drank as cooking followed by white wine! Twas Paganum-tastic
Submitted to the Yorkshire Chorizo Recipe Competition, best recipe/photo will be chosen at the end of June and wins a box of Yorkshire Chorizo!